Build a career you can be proud of
GL Pools started in 2006 and has grown from a team of 1 to a team of 9 over the last 13 years. We provide high-quality pool service, repairs, and leak detections to the San Diego County.
GL Pools employees aren’t just co-workers but Team Members. We strive to work as a team and always offer a helping hand to each other. Coffee and breakfast are provided in the office before heading out to our pools. We have regular team events, a softball league, and you might catch us ending a workday with a game of Spike Ball.
POOL SERVICE TECHNICIAN or REPAIR TECHNICIAN
We are looking for a full-time pool service technician to join our team. All levels of experience will be considered. Our pool service technicians are responsible for the pools on their route and ensuring high-quality service is provided to our customers. This position has an opportunity to grow into a repair technician job if the applicant is interested in receiving training by our Repair Team.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn industry and technical work
- Self-motivated worker
- Team Player
- Customer service skills
- Drive to and from accounts
- Evaluate each pool and perform necessary maintenance
- Balance Chemicals
- Communicate with Service and Repair managers
- Receive ongoing training from Repair Technicians
- Be outdoors for majority of the workday
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- All experience levels will be considered